AEGEON HOTEL LOCATION
S O U N I O
Aegeon beach hotel is located at the southest part of Athens Riviera, in Sounio. Just under the ancient Temple of Poseidon and enjoying the unique privilege to be on a natural sandy beach, Aegeon hotel claim a superb sea view of the world known sunset of Sounio.
By car from Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport.
- Follow the sign that says Markopoulo, it’s on your left. Take the Markopoulo exit.
- Upon exiting stay on course and follow the sing that says Keratea-Lavrio. Your destination is Lavrio.
- Pass Lavrio and go towards Sounio. After 9km, pass the first crossroad and stay on the right handsite.
- After 200m on your left you’ll find Aegeon beach hotel, under the Temple of Poseidon on the seashore
By car from Athens
There are 2 ways , by cost and by inlandBy coast: Follow the signs that says Sounio through Vouliagmeni Ave. or through Glyfada townFrom both ways you meet Varkiza , you turn left and you stay on cource following the sign for SounioBefore the 68th km Athens-Sounio Ave. you will see the Temple of Poseidon overlooking the placeAegeon hotel is just under the TempleBy inland: Enter the Attiki road and folllow the sign that says Markopoulo.
Then use the same informations from the Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport above.
Points of interest
- Temple of Poseidon : 200 m , 10min walking the ancient path
- Lavrio town-port : 9 km , 10 min by car
- Athens Intern. Airport : 38 km , 40 min by car
- Athens center : 68 km , 50-60 min by car